Tilly Toots has been busy making her favourite soup to warm up the family on cold December nights.
She has also found a new craft shop in a nearby village, this has given Tilly some exciting new ideas for making Christmas decorations and gifts.
1. Make the stock using water and 3 stock cubes.
2. Cut the peppers into large chunks, removing all of the seeds and stalks.
3. Dice a medium sized onion.
4. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into large cubes.
5. Add all of the vegetables to the stock and boil in a large saucepan for about 15 minutes.
6. Add a little salt and black pepper to season.
7. Allow the ingredients to cool for half an hour, then blend together in a liquidiser or food processor.
8. Reheat when required and serve hot with chunks of warm bread and butter.